AZ Festival of Nations is a free multi-cultural festival that will host international food and craft vendors, food trucks, beer garden, international performances, personalities and entertainment, all while serving and supporting our diverse Arizona Community.
The valley of the sun has become home to people of many nationalities, diverse cultures and backgrounds. This will be an event to learn, recognize and celebrate these differences while showcasing our small businesses.
Section 1: Entertainment
- The first area will be the entertainment center of the event. Join us for live performances featuring dancers, musicians, and singers from around the world.
- There will be a stage where different nations can showcase live music, cultural performances,
- We will have a DJ who will play music between the performances to keep the crowd moving.
Section 2: Food Court
- The second area will be a food court where we will have over a wide variety of food vendors representing different countries. We will have food from all over the world. Please check back for our list of vendors.
- Within the Food Court Area, we will also have a Beer Garden and Spirits to enjoy.
Section 3: Vendor Fair
- The third and final section will represent the international fair, where companies will sell handmade items, artwork, and other unique services from around the world, including artwork, jewelry, bags, clothing, sculptures, and home décor.
- We are creating a family friendly atmosphere for the community to enjoy and return for years to come.
If you want to become a vendor, click HERE!
View this post on Instagram
Date and time: Saturday, February 18 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Sunday, February 19 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Phone: (623) 877-9500