Created by Congress more than 30 years ago to recognize one of the country’s oldest industries, National Seafood Month is celebrated by restaurants, fisheries, nutritionists and other organizations every October.
Every day of October, they offer a vast selection of seafood in their appetizers, entrees and enhancements, ranging from mussels, lobster, scallops and oysters to crab legs, salmon, octopus, halibut and prawns. And that’s not even including their signature Seafood Tower – a mouthwatering array of oysters, jumbo Cortez prawns, Alaskan king crab and additional Chef’s daily fresh seafood offerings!
Ember is a destination dining experience serving the highest quality of steaks and seafood prepared over wood-fired grills, as well as a specialty cocktail menu, a whiskey library and an extensive wine list. Their expert and knowledgeable sommelier and first-class service team will make your evening unforgettable.
- Friday, October 7 to Sunday, November 6
- Saturday, October 8 to Monday, November 7
- Sunday, October 9 to Tuesday, November 8
- Monday, October 10 to Wednesday, November 9
- Tuesday, October 11 to Thursday, November 10
- Wednesday, October 12 to Friday, November 11
- Thursday, October 13 to Saturday, November 12
- Friday, October 14 to Sunday, November 13
- Saturday, October 15 to Monday, November 14
- Sunday, October 16 to Tuesday, November 15
- Monday, October 17 to Wednesday, November 16
- Tuesday, October 18 to Thursday, November 17
- Wednesday, October 19 to Friday, November 18
- Thursday, October 20 to Saturday, November 19
- Friday, October 21 to Sunday, November 20
- Saturday, October 22 to Monday, November 21
- Sunday, October 23 to Tuesday, November 22
- Monday, October 24 to Wednesday, November 23
- Tuesday, October 25 to Thursday, November 24
- Wednesday, October 26 to Friday, November 25
- Thursday, October 27 to Saturday, November 26
- Friday, October 28 to Sunday, November 27
- Saturday, October 29 to Monday, November 28
- Sunday, October 30 to Tuesday, November 29
- Monday, October 31 to Wednesday, November 30
Price: More info HERE!